Legal Specialist - Rome
--Alien Technology Transfer Ltd--
Ready to join a young, dynamic rapidly growing technology transfer company?
We are looking for a Legal Specialist to join our team!
As a Legal Specialist, You will be in charge of carrying out various administrative activities related to the legal function of the company.
You have to possess a genuine passion for law and business, be highly analytical and articulate, and have a strong command of English. You must be a team player, well organized, and keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset and have a high degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal-driven environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Taking charge of designated parts of the company revenue collection process
- Legal research as needed per business requirements
- Support in communication with external lawyers and consultants
- Contract drafting and contract revision
- Research of external lawyers and providers in selected jurisdictions
- Support the external lawyers and providers in selected jurisdictions
- Support in compliance procedures (GDPR, Health and Safety, Fire Safety and others)
- Basic due diligence on our potential USA clients
- General check of the registration and evaluation form
- Registration of the company on all relevant SBIR portals
- Communication with the client as needed
- Communication with the SBIR Agencies if and as needed
- Master's Degree in Law
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Common Law and Civil Law
- Spanish is a plus
- Mid-term stay abroad among past experiences/studies is desirable
IDEAL SOFT SKILLS
- Interest in innovation, technologies, start-ups, and entrepreneurship
- Fast learning
- Lateral Thinking
- Flexibility/ Adaptability
- Good communication skills
- Results orientation
- Energy Management
Please note: Due to the high volume of candidates we are unfortunately not able to provide individual feedback regarding the outcome of every single application.