Project Manager - India
Ready to join a fast-paced international consultancy? Alien Technology Transfer (www.alientt.com) is a leading consultancy within European and American public funding. We assist our incredible clients - the top-most innovative SMEs and start-ups in obtaining government funding to accelerator their incredible projects into commercialization.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
This position is an exciting opportunity to support our clients that we have successfully secured funding for and watch them bring their breakthrough products closer to the market! If you possess an eye for business strategy, development and have a keen interest in the latest technologies in the market, this role would be ideal for you. Your key responsibilities would include;
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting our clients on EIC project procedures;
- Cost, quality, and time tracking of all tasks to be performed during the projects;
- Periodic & final reports: preparation of technical reports, deliverables, milestones, and financial reporting;
- Planning and organization of the meetings, proposing discussion points, and tracking the implementation of decisions taken;
- Solve Grant Agreement and Investment Agreement related issues and guide the clients how to interact with and reply to the Program Managers and Financial Officers for more effective communication;
- Support the clients with the “Preliminary Due Diligence Questions”;
- Review and advice regarding the term sheet and the payment schedule for the investment, where milestones are defined for each tranche;
- Manage and resolve any concerns, problems raised by the Clients;
- Update and prepare new reporting templates;
- Build trusting relationships with clients and third parties, manage expectations;
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all required documents.
- Previous work experience (1-year minimum) with European project management; experience with the SME Instrument or the EIC Accelerator is a plus;
- Wide understanding and passion for new technologies and innovative solutions;
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Fluent English comprehension, oral and written;
- Mid-term stay abroad among past experiences is a plus.