Project Team Manager - EIC - Las Palmas
If you are looking for a dynamic international environment, working on high-impact projects, you should join us.
As a Project Team Manager, you will be in charge of a team of Project Consultants, working with clients preparing proposals to be submitted to the Horizon Europe EIC Accelerator funding scheme. Our Project Team Managers are responsible for overseeing the work of their team of Project Consultants, defining project strategies, implementing effective CRM, and contributing to improving internal project management processes. You will also play a key role in high-level client relationships and act as a coach to Project Consultants to help develop their technical and soft skills by sharing knowledge and experience, giving frequent feedback, and creating opportunities for team members to learn and grow. In addition to these core management responsibilities, Project Team Managers might also be requested to directly prepare funding applications according to the team needs.
You must possess a genuine passion for technology and business, be highly analytical and articulate, have a strong command of English, and a love for writing. You must be a team player, well organized, and also keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to demonstrate leadership, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a high degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal-driven environment.
Project teams at Alien Technology Transfer are responsible for consulting clients on key strategic project issues and preparing successful applications for the competitive EIC Accelerator funding scheme. The role will see you undertake the full responsibility of leading your team through the project preparation, from concept analysis to business development and proposal preparation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Team management (training, daily meetings, performance review, communication of strategic decisions);
- Project proposal reviewing: Analyzing business plans and technical documents related to innovative technologies and businesses to be developed within the project; reviewing proposals prepared by your team, ensuring a high standard prior to their submission;
- Management of ongoing project pipeline;
- Managing the implementation of awarded projects;
- Supporting relationship management with clients and relevant stakeholders involved in the innovative product/ service development process through meetings, calls, and emails;
- Monitoring of general performance in relation to targets to be met;
- Progress reporting to management.
- Previous work experience with the EIC Accelerator funding scheme, either as proposal writer or project manager;
- Detailed knowledge of the EIC Accelerator funding scheme;
- Wide understanding and passion for new technologies and innovative solutions;
- Other previous complementary work experiences;
- Masters in Engineering (Electronics/Mechanical/Industrial/(Bio)Medical, etc.), Economics, Physics, Biotechnology, Material Science, etc.;
- Fluent English comprehension, oral and written (other languages considered a plus!);
- Good writing skills;
- PM certificate, Ph.D., or MBA degree is a plus but not a must.