If you are looking for a dynamic international environment, working on high-impact projects, you should join us. We are looking for a Communications Specialist to join our team!
To join the team you have to possess a genuine interest in technology and business, be highly analytical, articulate and have a fluent level of English. You must be a team player, well organized, and also keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset, being highly self-motivated, and having a high degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal-driven environment.
As a Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for external and internal company communication. Since the work environment is international, English is the language used in written and oral form, in which the candidate should prove complete fluency. Any other language is not critical but is considered a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the main Communication Point of Contact for the company;
- Identify and build effective working relationships with magazines, web magazines, etc... which mostly focus on business technology and/or innovative start-up, with the aim to publish articles, interviews, and other types of content.
- Develop and update content on the company website and social media accounts;
- Look after the company newsletter and other internal departments' communication.
- Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree;
- Extreme fluency in English;
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in writing Business Technology and/or Innovation content.
- Must have experience in the use of video/photo editing software (i.e. Photoshop);
- Must have experience in Social Media Content Management;
- Strong creative writing and verbal skills with the ability to tell an engaging story to the targeted audience.