If you are looking for a dynamic international environment, working on high-impact projects, you should join us.
As a Project Team Manager, you will be in charge of a team of Project Consultants, working with clients preparing proposals to be submitted to the US Federal grant - SBIR (Small Business Innovation Research) funding scheme. Our Project Team Managers are responsible for overseeing the work of their team of Project Consultants, defining project strategies, implementing effective CRM and contributing to improving internal project management processes. You will also play a key role in high-level client relationships and act as a coach to Project Consultants to help develop their technical and soft skills by sharing knowledge and experience, giving frequent feedback and creating opportunities for team members to learn and grow. In addition to these core management responsibilities, Project Team Manager might also be requested to directly prepare funding applications according to the team needs.
You must possess a genuine passion for technology and business, be highly analytical and articulate, have a strong command of English, and a love for writing. You must be a team player, well organized, and also keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to demonstrate leadership, an entrepreneurial mindset and a high degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal-driven environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the full range of activities required to conceptualize, prepare, submit, and manage SBIR grant proposals to NIH/NSF. You will be responsible for producing high quality scientific documents for funding applications. This includes writing, editing, and proofreading grant proposals. In addition, you will be responsible for supporting our clients as they interface with the Funding Agencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Team management (hiring, onboarding and training, daily meetings, performance review, communication of strategic decisions)
- Project proposal reviewing: Analyzing business plans and technical documents related to innovative technologies and businesses to be developed within the project; reviewing proposals prepared by your team, ensuring a high standard prior to their submission
- Management of ongoing project pipeline
- Managing the implementation of awarded projects
- Supporting relationship management with clients and relevant stakeholders involved in the innovative product/ service development process through meetings, calls, and emails
- Monitoring of general performance in relation to targets to be met
- Progress reporting to management
- Previous work experience in the SBIR NIH funding programme;
- Ph.D in Life Science (Bioengineering, Biomedical, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Neurosciences, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc.);
- Fluent English;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Mid-term stay abroad among past experiences is desirable.