Ready to join a young, dynamic rapidly growing technology transfer company?
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team.
You have to possess a genuine passion for technology and business, be highly analytical and articulate, have a strong command of English, and love for numbers. You must be a team player, well organized, and also keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset and having a high degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal-driven environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze a business model, commercialization strategy, and market traction;
- Prepare a 5-year financial plan for EIC Accelerator, including Income Statement, Cashflow, Balance Sheet and Financing Need;
- Prepare an EIC project budget for both grant and equity components;
- Consult the client regarding the financial plan;
- Manage and resolve any concerns, problems raised by the clients;
- Update and prepare new financial templates;
- Build trusting relationships, manage expectations;
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all required documents.
- Previous work experience (minimum of 1 year) with startup financial models and investment plans; the EIC Accelerator funding scheme with a particular focus on financial planning and budgeting is a plus;
- Wide understanding and passion for new technologies and innovative solutions;
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration;
- Excellent financial analysis skills, with a particular focus on business profitability, financing need, and return on investment;
- Fluent English comprehension, oral and written;
- Mid-term stay abroad among past experiences is a plus.