Ready to join a young, dynamic rapidly growing technology transfer company?
We are looking for Experienced Project Consultant Freelancers to join our team!
Project Consultants are in charge of preparing project strategies and drafting our client’s (SMEs) business project proposals to be submitted to the SBIR funding scheme.
You have to possess a genuine passion for technology and business, be highly analytical and articulate, have a strong command of English, and a love for writing. You must be a team player, well organized, and also keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset and have a high degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal-driven environment. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the full range of activities required to conceptualize, prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to the SBIR program. You will be responsible for producing the highest quality scientific documents for funding applications; this includes writing, editing, and proofreading grant proposals. In addition, you will be responsible for supporting our clients as they interface with the Funding Agencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project proposal writing: Analyzing business plans and technical documents related to innovative technologies and businesses to be developed within the project; identifying and effectively describing the problems addressed by the innovation and the impact that the innovation will have at global levels.
- Performing technical and business feasibility assessment, identifying and describing the business strategy of the innovative product/ service to be developed within the innovation project.
- Planning the product development roadmap, including the industrialization activities: preparing the related work plan, risk analysis, GANTT chart, and budgeting.
- Leading the relationship with the clients and relevant stakeholders involved in the innovative product/ service development process through meetings, calls, and emails.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in project proposal writing for the SBIR funding scheme;
- Master's Degree in Engineering (Electronics/Mechanical/Industrial/(Bio)Medical etc), Computer Science, Physics, Biotechnology, Material Science;
- Fluent English;
- Strong writing skills.
Please note: Due to the high volume of candidates we are unfortunately not able to provide individual feedback regarding the outcome of every single application.