Ready to join a young, dynamic rapidly growing technology transfer company?
If you have a passion for HR, We are looking for an HR Specialist to join our team! This role is 100% fully remote.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Talent Acquisition responsibilities and support the organization on strategic initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scouting and Screening candidates for internal and external (business/technical) roles;
- Administering and assessing recruitment tests;
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in the interview process;
- Providing support to managers and employees and assisting our companies general administrative activities;
- Assisting in the Negotiation process;
- Assisting in the Onboarding process;
- Updating and managing the recruitment pipeline;
- Data entry and organization duties.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
To join the team it is required that you must:
- Master's degree in HR;- Possess a minimum of 1 year of previous HR/Talent Acquisition experience;
- A fluent level of English is a must;
- Have excellent time management skills, be organized with the ability to prioritize your duties effectively;
- Be driven and comfortable in fast-paced environments, with a passion for building relationships and business