Ready to join a young, dynamic rapidly growing technology transfer company?
If you have a passion for HR, We are looking for an HR Specialist to join our team!
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Talent Acquisition responsibilities and support the organization on strategic initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scouting and Screening candidates for internal and external (business/technical) roles
- Administering and assessing recruitment tests
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in the interview process
- Providing support to managers and employees and assisting our company general administrative activities
- Assisting in the Negotiation process
- Assisting in the Onboarding process
- Updating and managing the recruitment pipeline
- Data entry and organization duties
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
To join the team it is required that you must:
- Possess relevant Bachelor/Master's degree in HR is desirable
- Possess a minimum of 1 year of previous HR/Talent Acquisition experience (ideally in an international organization)
- A fluent level of English is a must
- A native level of Spanish is a must
- Have excellent time management skills, be organized with the ability to prioritize your duties effectively
- Be computer efficient in the Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- Be driven and comfortable in fast-paced environments, with a passion for building relationships and business