If you are looking for a dynamic international environment, working on high-impact projects, you should join us. We are looking for a Junior Administrative Assistant to join our team!
To join the team you have to possess a genuine interest in technology and business, be highly analytical, articulate, and have a fluent level of English. You must be a team player, well organized, and also keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being highly self-motivated and having a high degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal-driven environment.
As a Junior Administrative Assistant, you will contribute to the daily support operations of our company and follow the plan of the most efficient administrative procedures.
We are looking for a person who is efficient and comfortable as a member of a team. The ability to multi-task is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized. Ensuring consistent and timely completion of the workload is the key to success in this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling administrative paperwork, respecting deadlines
- Drafting and compiling documents
- Data entry
- Filing of paper and/or electronic documentation
- Scheduling meetings and appointments, agenda management
- Incorporation of new companies
- Notarization, authentication, and apostille of documents
- Documents archiving
- Appointment of New Directors
- Procurement, Equipment, shipment, and logistics
- Missions booking
- Office issues management
- Preferably 1 year of experience within an Administration Department
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be fluent in English
- Proficiency in MS Office with high knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to analyze and review operational practices to improve efficiency
- Attentive to detail and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Precision, tidiness, and attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Operational flexibility and problem-solving
- Patience and reliability
Please note: Due to the high volume of candidates we are unfortunately not able to provide individual feedback regarding the outcome of every single application.