If you are looking for a dynamic international environment, working on high-impact projects, you should join us. We are looking for a Market Analyst to join our team!
To join the team you have to possess a genuine interest in legal definitions, administrative details, be highly analytical, articulate, and have a fluent level of English. You must be a team player, well organized, and also keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset, being highly self-motivated, and having a high degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal-driven environment.
As a Market Analyst, you will be involved in the in-depth analysis of the market, rules and structure of the funding schemes of local, national, and regional public funding programs within the Innovation Consulting industry. Closely working with the Company Board, in order to allow it to decide the best investments to make, you will periodically present the analysis of the public funding schemes taken into consideration. Furthermore, this position will have a primary role in the de-risking of the company and in shaping the future of Alien's business lines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initial scouting and ranking of the Public funding programs that could represent a new business opportunity for the company;
- Market analysis of local, national, and regional public funding programs with a worldwide spectrum within the Innovation Consulting industry;
- Analysis of each new opportunity regarding its financial scheme, success rate, proposal timeline, derivables, application process, language, eligibility criteria, intermediary agencies involved in the process, evaluators, and main stakeholders;
- In-depth analysis of all funding schemes' contractual documentation; continuous monitoring of documental updates from the public agencies;
- Stakeholders reach out to retrieve key information that might not be clear in the funding program;
- Collecting relevant information in order to support the Founders and Board in strategic planning activities;
- Holding presentations to Founders and Board on each analysed public funding scheme;
- Prepare periodic reports on public program updates to be presented to the Company Board;
- Supporting Funding Consultants with training material for the initial Sales Pilot;
- Daily review of international tender publications to source applicable opportunities to Alien Innovation Consulting;
- Forecasting and researching upcoming tenders on search engines like etenders, globaltenders, ESA, Horizon 2020 or Horizon Europe, TED tenders, Procontract for Europe, and so forth.
- BSc/BA Degree is a must-have;
- At least 3 years of experience with public grants and the business logic of governmental agencies;
- Experience in tender and contract management experience is a plus;
- Must be fluent in English;
- Excellent logical, analytical, and conceptual abilities;
- Experience working with other nationalities and cultural differences is considered an advantage;
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with excellent proof-reading skills along;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong cooperation cross-functionally, at all levels;
- Demonstrates a high level of business acumen and relationship management;
- Demonstrates initiative-taking, innovative, customer-focused behaviors with a ‘can do’ attitude, and a with a willingness to learn new processes and systems;
- Availability to travel abroad.