We are looking for a Business Development Consultant who will engage with our prospective clients that are most innovative high-tech-high-impact start-ups and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Europe and USA and evaluate their financial needs in order to understand the compliance for government funding.
To join the team you have to possess a genuine interest in technology and business, be highly analytical and articulate, and have a fluent level of English. You must be a team player, well organized and also keen to take on responsibility. Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset, being highly self-motivated, and having a high degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal-driven environment.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will contact prospect clients from all over the World by email, LinkedIn or calls. You will oversee the traction of the client's interest, building and retaining customer trust, enabling the best path forward according to the client's needs. Since the work environment is international, the language used in a written and oral form in English, in which the candidate should prove fluency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project Consulting: identify clients who are eligible for the Grant Schemes we work in
- Client Acquisition: identify the needs of the client and become their strategic partner in their search for public fundraising
- Key Account Management: interacting directly with C-Level clients and helping the process work smoothly
- Coordination with Sales team: perform a successful handover to the sales closing team
- Customer Relationship Management: act as a go-to point of contact in order to solve contingencies and strive towards excellence in service
- Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree;
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of Business Development experience;
- Fluent English comprehension, oral and written;
- Must be a French native speaker.
To highly motivated and ambitious individuals Alien Technology Transfer can offer fast career progression. Further career steps will successively lead to a higher responsibility in team leadership and management. During the first 3 months, the senior company managers will provide all the necessary professional training. Once the Consultant becomes completely autonomous, s/he directly takes charge of administrative duties and management of different activities within the teams.
Please note: Due to the high volume of candidates we are unfortunately not able to provide individual feedback regarding the outcome of every single application.